Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Assignment #1

Hi,

I'm Ben Kaufmann and I am a MAT student at Willamette University. I hope to be a middle school math teacher in the near future in the near future (next fall would be great). I will also be receiving an ESOL endorsement and am very open to the possibility of teaching in an ESOL classroom. If I am not able to find a job right away, I will be moving to Nicaragua and teaching in a small school in Bluefields.
Some of my hobbies include playing piano, working out at the gym, swimming, and exploratory eating. When I am not being a student, I like to explore the world, meet new people, and experience other cultures.
 

1 comment:

  1. Another math teacher! That's my passion, and with the STEM agenda and downfall of math education in the US, we welcome you aboard to help get us back on track.

    ReplyDelete